Health Club and Sensations Spa
Welcome to the Colonial Resort's Sensations Spa! Registered guests are welcome to use the resort's facilities free of charge. We are pleased to offer a variety of relaxation massages, facials and spa packages. Our massage therapists are NOT registered. All spa services must be reserved in advance and a 48 hour cancellation policy applies to spa reservations. Contact us for more information and rates. Our toll free number is 1-800-267-9497 or direct at 613-382-3226 or email email@example.com. Follow this link for our Sensations Spa Menu.
Normally, we welcome local residents who wish to purchase pool memberships. Unfortunately, with our limited capacities during this Covid-19 pandemic, we are unable to offer pool memberships at this time. Only overnight guests will be permitted to use our pools.
Registered guests as well as health club members are permitted to use the facilities including indoor heated pool, whirlpool spa, steam room, sauna, indoor serenity garden, change room and showers.
- All rates are subject to HST. Rates & taxes are subject to change without notice.
- All members must sign in at Front Desk & present membership card to clerk upon arrival.
- Child memberships may only be purchased with an adult membership.
- Memberships are not transferable to friends or family.
- Lockers are available but must be emptied at end of membership.
- Members must supply own towels.
- The pools are not supervised, therefore use at own risk. Children under 16 years of age must be accompanied by an adult. We also recommend that no person swim alone.
- Pool hours: 7 days per week, 9 am to 9 pm for the indoor pool and 9 am to 8 pm for the outdoor pool. (Check with the office for off-season hours).
- (Membership must be paid in full at time of application, when available.)
- We ask all members & guests to comply with health club rules and safety regulations posted in the health club. We reserve the right to revoke any membership without refund for any person(s) not complying with the rules and regulations.