RESERVATION AND CANCELLATION POLICIES
To make a reservation you must be 18 years of age or older and we will need the following information: name, complete mailing address, telephone number, email, valid credit card information, arrival/departure dates, number of guests in the room and room type.
Our 48 hour cancellation policy applies to all overnight room reservations: If you need to cancel your room, there is no penalty if you cancel your reservation TWO DAYS OR MORE PRIOR to your scheduled arrival date. With less than the required cancellation notice, you will be charged for one night's accommodation on the credit card that was used to guarantee your reservation. Please note that if you are reserved with a group block of rooms, the cancellation policy may be different. You will be given a cancellation number if you cancel and this number confirms your cancellation. If you have not received a cancellation number then your reservation may not be cancelled!
If you have reserved a Getaway Package or have included an area attraction that cannot be cancelled, then you will be charged in full for that non-refundable amount.
A valid credit card must be given to guarantee all overnight and spa reservations. Your credit card will be pre-authorized prior to arrival/service. If it declines, we will try to contact you. If you cannot be reached, your reservation will be cancelled.
If you have reserved our Non-Refundable Web Rate, then you can cancel it if you wish but you will be charged in full to the credit card used as a guarantee.
- Room rates include Continental Buffet Breakfast in the diningroom!
- Room rates are per room per night and based on double occupancy (2 adults per room)
- Children 12 and under stay free in their parent's room
- Supplement for extra adult: $10 per night
- Supplement for cot: $15 per night
- Small pets allowed for extra $15 per night, a waiver must be completed upon check-in. Pet owners are responsible for any damages or extra cleaning required in the room.
- Rates vary according to availability/occupancy. Call our office for rates for specific dates.
- Rate supplements apply to the above rates on certain holiday weekends.
- Taxes of 13% HST (Harmonized Sales Tax) must be added to the above rates.
- A DMP of 3% is applicable to overnight room rentals.
- Rates are subject to change without notice.
- All overnight rooms are non-smoking!
- A $150 disinfecting fee will be charged to your room folio if you smoke in your room.
- Check in any time after 3 pm and check out time is 11 am.
- If travelling with a group, your check out time may be different.
- Guests are not permitted to barbeque on the resort's premises. There are places nearby when you can do so.
- Guests are not permitted to have open fires or fireworks on the resort's property.
- Guests are permitted to have their own alcohol in their overnight rooms. Guests are not permitted to bring personal alcohol or food into the main building or any licensed area.
- For your own safety, all guests are reminded to follow the pool regulations listed in our pool areas. These regulations are set out by the local health department.
- We ask that all guests respect the privacy and enjoyment of other guests by keeping the noise level down, especially between 10 pm to 8 am.